ABOUT THE CHALLENGE GRANT
TIDE 2.0 scheme by MeitY aims to support technology startups working in emerging technologies through financial and technical support. The program focuses on bringing out techpreneurs working on technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning (AI-ML), Blockchain in the domains of E-mobility, Smart Infrastructure, CleanTech & HealthTech.
This is your chance to become an Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) and also receive a grant to develop your product.
We are looking for solutions that are addressing the following challenges.
E-Mobility / Smart Mobility
- Alternate battery technology / chemistry and battery upcycling solutions.
- Solutions for efficient battery management and cloud connectivity.
- EV Infrastructure - swap stations, battery swapping solutions, charging networks, CMS, etc.
- Solutions that increase efficiency of powertrains.
- Solutions that help diagnose and manage mental health & wellness.
- Digital Therapeutics (DTx) solutions to prevent or manage disease, or maintain health function.
- Next-gen medical devices to improve quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Solutions catering physical health and wellness.
CleanTech / Sustainable Technologies
- Solutions that prevent, detect, manage & cleanse air-borne pollutants in a cost effective manner.
- Solutions that lead to efficient waste water management.
- Solutions that utilize technology to turn waste into resources for sustainable waste management.
- Solutions that use cloud technologies to efficiently manage carbon footprint through enhanced energy saving and efficient energy consumption.
Energy storage solutions
- Software or hardware solutions that help in efficient distribution and storage of utilities / power utilities.
- Solutions that monitor / track energy usage providing deep insights.
- Improve the existing city infrastructure to make it smart by retrofitting technology hardware/software products.
- Build intelligent systems for civic bodies/civic tech.
- Strengthening the security of existing smart devices through robust technology applications.
- Edge computing solutions to reduce the computing burden on the cloud and increase in the working efficiency of on-ground devices.
INR 4 lakhs as prototype validation and development grant to upto 3 Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EiRs)
INR 7 lakhs for product development to upto 3 startups.
Customised hand-holding and problem resolving portfolio support for 6 months.
Access to industry experts and professionals for guidance to build your product better and build networks
Access to co-working space and related services if based out of Ahmedabad
Specific functional and domain knowledge sessions to build better.
Access to service partners for cloud credit support worth $5,000
Opportunity to pitch for follow-on funding under TIDE 2.0 and other CIIE.CO’s programs
We are looking for entrepreneurs and Startups that are using these new and emerging technologies to solve societal problems.
INTERNET OF THINGS
AI & ML
AR & VR
UAVs & DRONES
- You are working full time on developing the solution and have the required expertise or relevant experience or knowhow for the same.
- Your solution can address any of the problem statements mentioned for this Challenge grant.
- Your solution is addressing a real or existing market demand or requirement.
- Your solution is at either of these stages: Prototype Development/ Minimum Viable Product/ Pilot / Product Development.
- Your final solution once developed has the potential to be quickly commercialised and scaled.
- You or your startup have not availed any support from Tide 2.0 scheme in the past.
I'm single founder working on an idea, will I be considered?
Yes, a single founder can apply for the program but would be willing to find a team with complementary skills soon enough.
Is it mandatory to have mentioned technology stack in the idea?
Yes, the mandate of this program is to support products/solutions with deep-tech/emerging technologies.
Do I have to pay fees for the program?
No, you do not have to pay any fees to apply to the program.
I have a few more questions about the program, how do I reach out?
Please email to: email@example.com
For any queries, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org